Morrison County is one of 87 counties in Minnesota. As of 2000, the population was 31,712. Its county seat is Little Falls.
- Has a complete county directory.
- Meetings are listed under each commissioners name. It can be hard to get a clean picture of the meetings.
- You can pay property taxes online and find out information on a personalized level.
- While there is a listing of the board of commissioners, there is no way listed on how to contact them.
- Financial statements haven't been updated since 2006.