Morrison Public Schools, Oklahoma
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
- Administrative officials are listed with contact info on front page.
- Current meeting schedule and agenda posted.
- School report cards are posted.
- Public records information is available in the Policy Manual.
- The employment application and certified employee handbook include background check requirements.
- No budget information is published
- School board members are listed with term information, but only mailing addresses are available.
- School board meeting minutes are not listed.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |