For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Mount Pleasant School District Parcel Tax Renewal, Measure K (June 2014)
Measure K authorized the district to renew for seven years a parcel tax of $95 per parcel per year. This tax, which was set to expire in 2015, was originally approved by voters in 2010 as Measure H.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval of Measure K.
- Election results from Santa Clara County Elections Office
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Without increasing current tax rates, to continue improving local elementary schools by protecting reading, writing, math/science programs, maintaining libraries, music/art, retaining qualified teachers, preserving tutoring programs for students with special needs, providing updated educational materials and access to 21st Century technology and computer training, and, shall Mt. Pleasant Elementary School District renew its expiring $95 parcel tax for seven years, exempt senior citizens, no funds for administrators’ salaries, independent citizen oversight and all funds benefiting local schools?|
- Parcel tax elections in California
- California parcel tax on the ballot
- Parcel tax
- Santa Clara County, California ballot measures
- June 3, 2014 ballot measures in California
- Santa Clara County Elections Department website, "June 3, 2014, ballot measures," accessed March 14, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.