Nancy K. Kopp
|Nancy K. Kopp|
|February 14, 2002 - Present|
|Years in position||12|
|Predecessor||Richard N. Dixon (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Maryland State House of Delegates District 16|
|1974 - 2002|
|Bachelor's||Wellesley College (1965)|
|Master's||University of Chicago (1967)|
|Birthday||December 7, 1943|
|Place of birth||Coral Gables, Florida|
Following her graduation from college, Kopp served on the staff of U.S. Representative Edith Green and the House Committee on Education and Labor from 1966-1971. In 1974, she joined the Maryland House of Delegates and served in that position until she was elected as Maryland State Treasurer in 2002.
- MA, Government, University of Chicago, 1967
- BA, Wellesley College, 1965
Maryland Treasurer (2002-Present)
Maryland House of Delegates (1974-2002)
Kopp represented the Bethesda area in the Maryland House of Delegates for 27 years from 1974-2002. At various times during her legislative career Kopp served as deputy majority leader and speaker pro tem.
Comprehensive donor information for Kopp is available dating back to 1998. Based on available campaign finance records, Kopp raised a total of $23,255 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 11, 2013.
|Nancy K. Kopp's Campaign Contribution History|
|1998||Maryland State House District 16||$23,255|
|Grand Total Raised||$23,255|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Kopp + Maryland + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Treasurer
- Official biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 1998
- Nancy Kopp on LinkedIn
- Biography on the Maryland Women's Hall of Fame website
- Maryland Treasurer, "The Honorable Nancy Kopp," accessed May 21, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Treasurer Nancy K. Kopp's Biography," accessed October 5, 2012
- Maryland State Government, "State Treasurer Nancy K. Kopp," accessed September 6, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Nancy K. Kopp," accessed July 11, 2013
Richard N. Dixon (D)
|Maryland State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|