For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nancy L. Niemann|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 37|
Niemann ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 37. Niemann defeated Ross Smith in the Democratic primary on June 26 and was defeated by incumbent Steve Vaughan in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Vaughan Incumbent||59.1%||7,710|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 37 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Nancy L. Niemann||72.7%||779|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nancy L. + Niemann + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |