Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 18A|
Larson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Nancy is an independent leader who will work with people of both parties to get our state moving and to start growing jobs again."
- Excerpt:"Nancy understands the importance of education and knows the state shouldn’t run on borrowed money. She would not have undermined education by voting to borrow more than two billion dollars from schools to pay for state government."
Lower Property Taxes
- Excerpt:"Nancy will vote “no” on proposals that hurt our rural economy. She would not have voted to eliminate the Homestead Credit because it hit middle class property taxpayers the hardest and place the biggest tax burden on rural businesses and farms."
- Excerpt:"Cuts to property tax relief programs, including the elimination of Market Value Homestead Credit and cuts to Local Government Aid have disproportionately hurt greater Minnesota property owners."
- Excerpt:"It is acceptable to borrow to build a bridge or new school building when you can expect the structure to last beyond the time it takes to pay off the debt. It is unacceptable to borrow money to run government, knowing that a child born today will be paying taxes 20 years from now to cover the cost of balancing this year’s state budget."
Larson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 18A. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dean Urdahl (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 18A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dean Urdahl Incumbent||58.4%||11,744|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nancy + Larson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Friends, colleagues remember doctor shot dead - KARE
- Tour of Homes is back - Minot Daily News
- December's glorious gifted culture - Minot Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |