Nancy Paule Huisinga
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Nancy Paule Huisinga was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Henry V. Rayhons was unopposed in the Republican primary. Huisinga will face Terry Baxter (R) in the general election. Baxter filed to run on August 15, 2014, after Rayhons withdrew from the race on August 6, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Huisinga + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Globe Gazette, "Rayhons withdraws from election," August 6, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |