|New Jersey General Assembly, District 18|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Profession||Healthcare Policy Advocate|
Pinkin's professional experience includes working as a Healthcare Policy Advocate and East Brunswick Councilwoman.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Pinkin served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Higher Education|
|• Homeland Security and State Preparedness|
|• Law and Public Safety|
According to Pinkin's Facebook page, she is in favor of raising the minimum wage.
Pinkin won election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 18. Pinkin was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She and incumbent Patrick Diegnan, Jr. (D) defeated Robert A. Bengivenga (R), Lisa Goldhamer (R) and Sheila Angalet (UWS) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the 216th New Jersey State Legislature will be in session from January 14 through January 1, 2016.
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Pinkin lives in New Brunswick, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Pinkin + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Nancy Pinkin on Facebook
- Barnes, Diegan and Pinkin Facebook page
- Nancy Pinkin on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Facebook page for Nancy Pinkin, "about Nancy Pinkin," accessed September 10, 2013
- Facebook page for Nancy Pinkin, accessed September 10, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |