|Maine House of Representatives District 80|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Self-Employed/Farmer, Snafu Acres Dairy Farm|
Smith works as a farmer for Snafu Acres Dairy Farm. She has previously been a Forester for The Irland Group, and for International Paper.
Smith is the leader of the 4H Club Monmouth Muddy Boots, member of the Monmouth Parent Teacher Organization, and Board/Committee Chair of the Maine Farm Bureau, State and County Positions.
Prior to leaving the house, she served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Business, Research and Economic Development (Chair)
- Select Committee on Maine's Energy Future
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Smith officially withdrew her candidacy for the Maine State Senate.
In the June 8th primary election, Smith ran unopposed.
Nancy Smith raised $2,572 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 80|
|Nancy Smith (D)||3,986|
In 2008 Nancy Smith collected $2,572 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Nancy Smith
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Smith
- Candidate Withdrawals and replacements after the June 8, 2010 primary
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Smith's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Nancy Smith
|Maine House of Representatives District 80
| Succeeded by|
Melvin Newendyke (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |