For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Napa County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
Last rated on Jan. 17, 2012
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisor members is available.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Audit and Tax information is available.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- Information on how to obtain public records is published.
- The current budget is published.
- RFPs and procurement information is available; active contracts are not posted.
- Administrative officials contact information is available.
- There is no information on lobbying.
- Active contracts are not posted.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
- Napa County
- Napa county ballot measures
- Napa County on E-Reference
- Napa County Genealogy
- Napa County Flora
- Napa County on Wikipedia
- County of Napa, "Board of Supervisors," accessed June 5, 2014
- County of Napa, "Agendas and minutes," accessed June 5, 2014
- County of Napa, "Auditor and Controller," accessed June 5, 2014
- County of Napa, "Treasurer-Tax Collector," accessed June 5, 2014
- County of Napa, "Building and Development," accessed June 5, 2014
- Contracts County of Napa, "Public Works," accessed June 5, 2014
- County of Napa, "Government," accessed June 5, 2014
- Pacific Research Institute, "Pacific Research Institute Releases New Study on Government to Government Lobbying," accessed June 5, 2014