Napa County is one of 58 counties in California. Napa is the county seat.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
Last rated on Jan. 17, 2012
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisor members is available.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Audit and Tax information is available.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- Information on how to obtain public records is published.
- The current budget is published.
- RFPs and procurement information is available; active contracts are not posted.
- Administrative officials contact information is available.
- There is no information on lobbying.
- Active contracts are not posted.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Napa County spent $435,354 on lobbying the California legislature. 
- ↑ Board of Supervisors
- ↑ Meetings
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Auditor
- ↑ Treasurer-Tax Collector
- ↑ Conservation, Development & Planning
- ↑ Request for Information Form
- ↑ Contracts
- ↑ County Contacts
- ↑ State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute