|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 78|
Vowell's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Penny Hubbard defeated Natalie Vowell in the Democratic primary. John Hubb was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hubbard faced Hubb in the general election. Incumbent Hubbard defeated Hubb in the general election, and was re-elected to another term.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 78, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Penny Hubbard Incumbent||83.7%||4,222|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 78 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Penny Hubbard Incumbent||71.7%||1,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Natalie + Vowell + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 78
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate Filing," accessed May 28, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List," accessed May 28, 2014
- ACLU of Missouri, "Vowell v. Kander," accessed October 9, 2014
- The Committee To Elect Natalie A. Vowell, homepage, accessed July 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |