|Montana House of Representatives, District 89|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|“||As a legislator I will work to promote the following:
Economic Opportunity: Raise the minimum wage and expand Medicaid.
Education Funding: Quality education for all Montana children.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Nate McConnell defeated Lewie Schneller and Sam Thompson in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Nancy Ballance (R) is running in District 87.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 89 Democratic Primary, 2014|
In 2014, McConnell's endorsements include:
- Montana Conservation Voters
- Former state Sen. Ron Erickson (D)
- Former state Sen. Betsy Hands (D)
- State Rep. Nancy Wilson (D)
- State Rep. Ellie Hill (D)
- Missoula Mayor John Engen (D)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nate + McConnell + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 89
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Nate McConnell Democrat for House District 89, homepage, accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Nate McDonnell Democrat for House District 89, "Endorsements," accessed May 21, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |