Nathan "Nate" Westfall
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Joshua R. Martin and Josh McGrath defeated Rosalee Juba-Plumley in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Scott Cadle and Michael Ihle defeated Nate Westfall and Tim Gibson in the Republican primary. Martin, McGrath, Cadle and Ihle will face off in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Joshua R. Martin||43.8%||1,279|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Scott Cadle Incumbent||32.4%||1,032|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nathan + Westfall + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |