Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Lane's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will fight wealth and income inequality and seek to provide a living wage for all workers"
- Excerpt: "I will fight for a stronger educational system for my daughters generation and also for the generations that follow"
- Excerpt: "I will fight for the preservation and protection of our regions natural resources and environment"
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Tammy Simendinger was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Louis W. Blessing, III was unopposed in the Republican primary. Nathan Lane ran as a Green Party candidate. Blessing defeated Simendinger and Lane in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 29 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Louis Blessing III Incumbent||67.3%||20,746|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nathan + Lane + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 29
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Nathan Lane on Facebook
- Nathan Lane on Twitter
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |