|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 34|
Morrish's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to a tougher fight on Crime in the City of Flint."
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to a better Education System for Flint, by reinstating the $1 Billion Dollars that was cut."
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to Equality for ALL, including marriage."
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to finding a long term solution to road repairs"
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to Repeal the Emergency Manager Law"
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to Repeal the Right to Work Law"
- Excerpt: "Dedicated to giving the residents of the 34th district a long overdue voice in Lansing."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Sheldon Neeley defeated seven others in the Democratic primary. Bruce Rogers was unopposed in the Republican primary. Neeley defeated Rogers in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 34 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nathan + Morrish + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 34
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Nathan Morrish on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Nathan Morrish, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |