For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 80|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Reichert has worked for Pepperstone Mortgage and the Strawberry Farm Bed and Breakfast.
He is a member of Iowa Public Television, Jaycees, Pheasants Forever, and the Safe Streets Board of Directors.
- Environmental Protection
- Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Capital Projects
- Subcommittee on Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations
Reichert lost his bid for re-election to the 80th District seat against Mark S. Lofgren (R). Reichert had no opposition in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 80 General Election (2010)|
|Mark S. Lofgren (R)||5,458|
|Nathan Reichert (D)||4,014|
On November 4, 2008, Reichert was re-elected to the 80th District Seat in the Iowa House of Representatives, defeating Robert E. Howard (R). Reichert raised $88,843 for his campaign, while Howard raised $35,308.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 80|
|Nathan Reichert (D)||7,299|
|Robert E. Howard (R)||5,812|
In 2008 Reichert collected $88,843 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Democratic Party||$12,920|
|Laborers Local 309||$3,750|
|Iowa Association of Realtors||$3,500|
|International Association of Fire Fighters||$3,500|
- Nathan Reichert's Personal Website
- Nathan Reichert's Official Website
- Nathan Reichert on the Iowa House Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Nathan Reichert on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Reichert
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed April 8, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2008 Iowa House candidates," accessed April 7, 2014
- 2008 Contributions to Nathan Reichert
|Iowa House of Representatives District 80
| Succeeded by|
Mark S. Lofgren
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |