Natural Resources Commissioner
|State Executive Offices|
| Governor • Lt. Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General • Treasurer • Auditor • Superintendent of Schools • Insurance Commissioner • Controller • Agriculture Commissioner • Natural Resources Commissioner • Labor Commissioner • Public Services Commissioner|
|Elections by Year|
|2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010|
|Quick facts about Natural Resources Commissioners|
List of Current Officeholders
Elected vs. appointed
Forty-eight states have a natural resources commissioner, with Wyoming and New Hampshire being the exceptions. The office is appointed either by the governor or a commission in 46 states, with elections for the position held in Texas and Washington.
One state held scheduled natural resources commissioner elections in the 2012 electoral cycle: Washington.
Incumbent Peter Goldmark (D) won re-election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Natural + Resources + Commissioner + Department + State
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NEPA officials help shape state budget - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Senate panel advances bill rejecting pay increase - Houston Chronicle
- DNR Receives $1.6M in Federal Grants to Support Conservation in Charles Co. - Southern Maryland Online
- News from home - Arizona Daily Star
- Regional News: Winter Storm Deaths: Pensacola Chemist Taints Cases; Fla ... - WTVY, Dothan
- Harrison County Commissioners, recent meeting - New Philadelphia Times Reporter
- The tale of deer in Permit Area 178 - Duluth News Tribune
- Fishermen's memorial goes to court to stop work on cruise ship docks - Ktoo
- Power line opponents surge against wind energy transmission project - Kansas City Star
- Bill To Reject Pay Raises For Governor, Commissioners Moves Forward - Alaska Public Radio Network
- State executive offices
- State executive official elections, 2012
- State executive official elections, 2014