Neal E. Boyd
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 149|
Boyd's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"FIGHT for businesses by cutting job-killing regulations"
- Excerpt:"FIGHT to protect taxpayers by making government more transparent"
- Excerpt:"FIGHT for our children's future by empowering them with a quality education"
- Excerpt:"FIGHT for Southeast Missouri farmers - the backbone of our rural economy"
Boyd ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 149. Boyd ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 161 incumbent Steve Hodges (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 149, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Hodges Incumbent||66.4%||8,707|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Neal + Boyd + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |