Nebraska 2002 ballot measures
This table shows all initiatives and referenda that made the ballot in Nebraska for 2002. In the tables below, "CICA" stands for citizen-initiated constitutional amendment, "CSS" for a citizen-initiated state statute, "CR" for a citizen referendum, "LR" for a legislative referral, and "LRCA" for a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Through 2000, a total of forty citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1914.
- With two initiatives on the 2002 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2002 elections came to forty-two.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Eliminate language requirements for private, denominational and parochial schools||
|Amendment 2||Admin. of gov't||Permit the Legislature to authorize counties to finance real and personal property||
- List of Nebraska ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Nebraska
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska
- 2002 ballot measures