The Nebraska Retirement Systems Committee is a standing committee of the Nebraska Senate.
The Nebraska Retirement Systems Committee is responsible for processing legislation involving the following subject areas:
- Public Employees Retirement Board
- Nebraska Investment Council
- State Employees Retirement System
- County Employees Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- School Employees Retirement System (State)
- Omaha School Employees Retirement System
- Judges Retirement System
- State Patrol Retirement System
- Spousal Pension Rights Act
The following table describes committee membership at the beginning of the 2013 legislative session.