For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nebraska Term Limits, Initiated Measure 408 (1994)
|Initiative Measure 408 (Term Limits)|
Official results via: Nebraska Blue Book 2008-09 (p.260)
Text of measure
- Shall the Nebraska Constitution be amended to: (1) Set limits of two consecutive terms in office for Nebraska Legislators, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Auditor, Treasurer, Attorney General, public service commissioners, State Board of Education members, and University of Nebraska Board of Regents members; (2) Limit the number of consecutive terms in office for certain local officials; and (3) prohibit persons who have served three consecutive terms as a representative in congress or two consecutive terms in the U.S. Senate from being listed on any official ballot for re-election? Terms currently being served would not be counted.
- List of Nebraska ballot measures
- Nebraska 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- Term limits in Nebraska
- Nebraska Term Limits Amendment, Measure 407 (1992)
- Nebraska Term Limits, Initiated Measure 408 (1994)
- Nebraska Term Limits Ballot Instruction, Measure 409 (1996)
- Nebraska State Legislative Term Limits, Initiative 415 (2000)
- Nebraska Blue Book 2008-09
- Official Report of Nebraska Board of State Canvassers, General Election, November 8, 1994
- Term limits in Nebraska: A Timeline
- Slipping backward: A history of the Nebraska Supreme Court
State of Nebraska
List of Nebraska ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Nebraska Public Service Commission |