Ned W. Mangum
|Ned W. Mangum|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina 10th Judicial District|
|Title:||District court judge|
|Undergraduate:||North Carolina State University|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Candidate for:||10th Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Ned W. Mangum is a district court judge for the 10th Judicial District, which presides over Wake County of North Carolina. He joined the court in January 2008. Mangum was re-elected to the 10th Judicial District in 2014, winning a new term that expires on December 31, 2018.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2014
| Mangum ran for re-election to the 10th Judicial District.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
- The North Carolina Court System, "Judicial Directory, Hon. Ned W. Mangum"
- LinkedIn.com, "Profile: Ned Mangum"
- Judicial selection in North Carolina
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate List Group by Contest," March 4, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results"
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Ned W. Mangum"