For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Leavenworth High School|
Melton's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- A Growing Economy
- Excerpt: "Our community is a crucial engine of economic growth in Kansas, so it is important that we maintain an environment in which businesses can thrive and create more jobs."
- Strong Schools
- Excerpt: "To keep our schools among the best in the nation, I will be a vocal advocate for local control. We know best what our children need — and care most about their success."
- Quality of Life
- Excerpt: "We must safeguard individual liberty, respect life, and protect our most vulnerable citizens. We must stay focused on top-notch roads, public safety, and education. And we must be fiscally responsible stewards of this community for our children and grandchildren."
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Amy Bell was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Barbara Bollier defeated Neil Melton in the Republican primary. Bollier defeated Bell in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 21, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Barbara Bollier Incumbent||62.1%||6,014|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Barbara Bollier Incumbent||59.6%||1,819|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Neil + Melton + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |