|Transparency grading process|
Nephi is a city in Juab County, Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah city websites
- List of elected and administrative officials.
- No budgets or audits
- No minutes or agendas of public meetings
- No info on building permit application process
- Town contracts not posted
- No way to request public records
- No info on town taxes
The Sutherland Institute
The Sutherland Institute in Utah issued a transparency report that graded Utah cities according to a ten-point checklist. The Institute spent 20 minutes on each website searching for checklist items to ensure that transparency items were both present and easily accessible. 111 cities were graded and averaged a score of roughly 5 points, which is the equivalent of a C- transparency grade.
- Nephi city website
- The Sutherland Institute Utah City Transparency Scores
- The Sutherland Institute Grading City Government