Nevada 1990 ballot measures
- five measures were proposed by the Nevada legislature, of which three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments and two were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Three measures were initiatives, of which one was an initiated constitutional amendment, one an initiated state statute, and one a veto referendum.
- Six of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Judicial reform||Establish a family court as a division of the district court|
|Question 2||Gambling||Allow for the operation of charitable lotteries|
|LRSS||Question 3||Taxes||Create an exemption to the 1955 Sales and Use Tax Act for textbooks sold throughout the University of Nevada System|
|LRSS||Question 4||Taxes||Create an exemption to the 1955 Sales and Use Tax Act for gold, silver, and platinum bars and medallions bearing the state seal|
|Bond||Question 5||Bonds||Issues bonds of up to $47.2 million for projects and improvements relating to state parks, wetlands, and wildlife resources|
|CISS||Question 6||Taxes||Adopt a corporate tax to help fund education|
|VR||Question 7||Abortion||Approval of statute NRS 442.250, "Conditions under which abortion permitted"|
|Question 9||Taxes||Prohibit a state personal income tax|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Nevada ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Nevada
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nevada
- Nevada Legislature
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |