For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nevada 2004 ballot measures
On the ballot
|Question 1||Education||Fund the operation of public schools before funding any other part of the state budget.|
|Question 2||Education||Requires that the annual per-pupil expenditure for Nevada's schools equals or exceeds the national average|
|CISS||Question 3||Tort Reform||Limits attorney's fees in actions against providers of healthcare based upon professional negligence|
|Question 4||Tort Reform||Adds provisions to the Nevada Constitution governing insurance rates and practices|
|Question 5||Tort Reform||Provides that a lawyer willfully involved in vexatious and frivolous litigation is liable|
|Question 6||Minimum wage||Amends the Nevada Constitution to raise the minimum wage|
|Question 7||Civil rights||Amends Nevada Constitution concerning mentally incompetent's eligibility to vote.|
|LRSS||Question 8||Taxes||Revises the sales tax exemptions in the Sales and Use Tax Act of 1955|
- Through 2002, a total of 41 citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nevada's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1918. Of those, 26 passed and 15 failed.
- With six initiatives on the 2004 ballot, the historical total of Nevada citizen initiatives increased to 47. Of the citizen initiatives on the 2004 ballot, three passed and three failed.
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of Nevada ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Nevada
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nevada
- Nevada Legislature
- Nevada Secretary of State web site
- Election Information from Secretary of State
- Secretary of State's web page on 2008 Initiatives & Referenda
- Registered Nevada Ballot Access Groups
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |