Nevada state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Nevada are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Nevada's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Nevada.
- Attorney General of Nevada
- Governor of Nevada
- Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- Nevada Commissioner of Insurance
- Nevada Commissioner of Labor
- Nevada Controller
- Nevada Director of Agriculture
- Nevada Director of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Nevada Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
- Nevada Public Utilities Commission
- Nevada Secretary of State
- Nevada State Treasurer
- Nevada Superintendent of Public Instruction
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Nevada in 2015.
- Nevada Attorney General election, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State election, 2014
- Nevada down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Nevada gubernatorial election, 2014
- Nevada lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Nevada state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Nevada in 2013.
There were no elections in Nevada in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Nevada + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.