New Hampshire gubernatorial election, 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
New Hampshire has a mostly closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party. In New Hampshire, however, Independent voters may choose which party's primary to vote in.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Maggie Hassan - Incumbent
- Andrew Hemingway - former campaign manager for Newt Gingrich
- Chuck Morse - member of the New Hampshire State Senate, representing the 22nd District
- Brad Cook - attorney at Sheehan Phinney, secretary of the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire
- Walter Havenstein - former BAE Systems president and former CEO of Science Applications International Corporation.
- George Lambert - member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing Hillsborough 44
- Governor of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Nashua Patch, Hemingway Announces Run for Governor, January 30, 2014
- WCAX, Poll: NH governor Hassan remains popular, August 1, 2013
- Union Leader, John DiStaso's Granite Status: GOP Manchester attorney Brad Cook confirms eyeing a run for governor, September 11, 2013
- New Hampshire Union Leader, Walter Havenstein's Granite Status: GOP 'excited' about business leader's potential run for governor, February 15, 2014
- Granite Grok, George Lambert Eye’s Run For Governor of New Hampshire, June 10, 2013
- Nashua Telegraph, "Litchfield Rep. Lambert bows out of race for governor, citing health reasons," February 3, 2014
State of New Hampshire
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Fish and Game | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |