New Jersey General Assembly elections, 2015
New Jersey General Assembly will take place in 2015. A primary election will be held on June 2, 2015. The general election will take place on November 3, 2015. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election is March 30, 2015.
- See also: Partisan composition of state senates
Heading into the November 3 election, the Democratic Party holds the majority in the New Jersey General Assembly:
|New Jersey General Assembly|
|Party||As of February 2015||After November 3, 2015|
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Reside for no less than two years in the district the candidate plans to represent.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Obtain 100 signatures via petition and submit the signatures to the New Jersey Secretary of State.
- Disclose any criminal convictions.
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2015.