New Mexico 2000 ballot measures
- Two were proposed constitutional amendments.
- Three were general obligation bond questions.
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Bernallilo County ranked as an "urban county"||
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Eliminates term limits for elected county officials||
|LRSS||Bond Issue A||Bonds||Provides money to the State Agency on Aging for capital expenditures for senior citizen facility improvements||
|LRSS||Bond Issue B||Bonds||Provides money to make capital expenditures for public educational capital improvements||
|LRSS||Bond Issue C||Bonds||Provides money for construction and improvements to existing facilities and equipment around the state||
- 2000 constitutional amendment election results
- 2000 general obligation bond election results
- New Mexico 2000 ballot questions