New Mexico Bond Measure E (2002)
New Mexico's Water Projects Bonds or Bond Measure E is a Bond Issue that proposes to issue general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $13,103,000 to make capital expenditures for water rights purchases and water projects.
The official ballot summary reads:
- Shall the state be authorized to issue general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $13,103,000 to make capital expenditures for water rights purchases and water projects and provide for a general property tax imposition and levy for the payment of principal of, interest on and expenses incurred in connection with the issuance of the bonds and the collection of the tax as permitted by law.
The measure passed with yes votes of 55.0% in 2002.
- 2002 general obligation bond election results
- New Mexico 2002 Water Projects
- New Mexico Water & Waste Water Bonds
- New Mexico 2002 Questions
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |