New Mexico Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
June 3, 2014
November 4, 2014
John A. Sanchez
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Auditor, Public Services Commissioner, Education Commissioner
- Incumbent John Sanchez was uncontested in the primary.
- Challenger Debra Haaland was uncontested in the primary.
- Lieutenant Governor of New Mexico
- New Mexico state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Roundhouse Roundup, "Democratic Lt. Gov. Candidate to Announce," November 27, 2013
- NM Capitol Report, "A lieutenant governor candidate," November 27, 2013.
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |