New York 2000 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment and related to bond issues.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||Bond issues||Would have allowed for a transportation infrastructure bond|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |