New York 2003 ballot measures
2003 ballot in New York.Two statewide ballot measure appeared on the
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was approved, while one was defeated.
- Topics covered: state budget and education
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||State budget||Excluded the indebtedness contracted for sewage facilities|
|Proposal 2||Education||Called for eliminating small city school districts from constitutional debt limitations|
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state