New York 2005 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was approved, while the other was defeated.
- Topics covered: state budget and bond issue.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||State budget||Proposed changing the process for enactment of the state budget|
|Proposal 2||Bond issue||Called for a bond for the state's transportation systems, facilities and equipment|
- 2005 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |