New York 2005 ballot measures
2005 ballot in New York.Two statewide ballot measure appeared on the
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was approved, while the other was defeated.
- Topics covered: state budget and bond issue.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||State budget||Proposed changing the process for enactment of the state budget||
|Proposal 2||Bond issue||Called for a bond for the state's transportation systems, facilities and equipment||
- 2005 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state