For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
New York 2009 ballot measures
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 ballot in New York, where they were both approved.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Both were approved.
- Topics covered included: the environment and the administration of government.
On the ballot
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Proposal 1||Environment||Retroactively approve power line along State Route 56 on six acres of forest preserve lands|
|Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Allow prisoners to perform volunteer work for nonprofit organizations|
- 2009 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state