New York down ballot state executive elections, 2014
June 24, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
New York has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
|Office||Incumbent||Assumed Office||Incumbent running?|
- To audit all vouchers before payment and all official accounts
- to audit the accrual and collection of all revenues and receipts
- to prescribe such methods of accounting as are necessary for the performance of the foregoing duties.
Additionally, the legislature may also assign the following duties to the comptroller:
- supervision of the accounts of any political subdivision of the state
- powers and duties pertaining to or connected with the assessment and taxation of real estate
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |