Niagara County, New York
- Main Article: Evaluation of New York county websites
- Budget is available.
- Form to make public records request provided.
- County legislature members listed with contact information. Meeting calendar and agendas provided.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- County reports on property taxation posted.
- Contact info for zoning information listed under each municipality.
- Building permit information not provided.
- County audits and contacts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
Property and court records produced by the county are a matter of public record. These documents are available for free viewing at the Clerk's Office in the Niagara County Courthouse, and copies may be made at $0.25 per page. To access the records online there is a one-time $50 activation fee as well as a charge of $100 every three months.
- Official Niagara County Website
- New York Visitors Network - Niagara County
- Public Records Directory - Niagara County
- Niagara County on E-Reference