For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Niagara County, New York
- Main Article: Evaluation of New York county websites
- Budget is available.
- Form to make public records request provided.
- County legislature members listed with contact information. Meeting calendar and agendas provided.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- County reports on property taxation posted.
- Contact info for zoning information listed under each municipality.
- Building permit information not provided.
- County audits and contacts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
Property and court records produced by the county are a matter of public record. These documents are available for free viewing at the Clerk's Office in the Niagara County Courthouse, and copies may be made at $0.25 per page. To access the records online there is a one-time $50 activation fee as well as a charge of $100 every three months.
- Official Niagara County Website
- New York Visitors Network - Niagara County
- Public Records Directory - Niagara County
- Niagara County on E-Reference