Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 39|
|Wixom Planning Commission|
|High school||Stevenson High School|
|Place of birth||Detroit|
|Profession||Small business owner (retired)|
Kennedy is retired, having been the president and CEO of Michigan Office Maintenance, Inc. He is a graduate of the Livonia public school system, having went to Stevenson High School. He serves on the Wixom Planning Commission, and as the Chairman of the Wixom Community Foundation.
Kennedy ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 39. He ran against Albert Clawson, Brad Hantler, Klint Kesto, Bubba Urdan, and Kristine Zrinyi in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated. Incumbent Lisa Brown (D) did not run for re-election.
Kennedy and his wife Kathy have three grown children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nicholas + Kennedy + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vote411, Michigan House District 039, retrieved August 3, 2012
- Spinal Column, "Nick Kennedy," July 19, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012
- Committee to Elect Nicholas Kennedy, Biography, retrieved August 3, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |