Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 153|
District 153 was vacant, and an April 24 special election was held to fill the seat. Mattiacci was also a candidate in that election. The vacancy was created when Josh Shapiro (D) resigned in December after being elected Montgomery County Commissioner in November 2011.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 153, Special Election, 2012|
Mattiacci ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 153. Mattiacci ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Madeleine Dean (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nicholas + Mattiacci + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Philly Burbs, "Shapiro to resign House seat," December 9, 2011
- Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," accessed April 7, 2012
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Unofficial Results, April 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |