Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 45|
|High school||Sprayberry High|
Johnson was raised in East Cobb, where he attended Blackwell Elementary, McClesky Middle, and Sprayberry High.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 45. Johnson ran against Cynthia Rozzo and incumbent Matt Dollar in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. Johnson was defeated by incumbent Matt Dollar in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 45 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Matt Dollar Incumbent||58%||6,162|
|Cynthia M. Rozzo||32%||3,397|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Nick + Johnson + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Politics Of Passing 1964's Civil Rights Act - WUKY
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Receivers For Everyone! Yay! - Battle Red Blog (blog)
- Happy Birthday Betty White, 92 years young - Kansas City Star
- House Retirements Shrink Political Center - Huffington Post
- Maryland's Best/Worst 2013, Part I - Gazette.Net: Maryland Community News Online
- The curious case of U.S. bobsledder Abraham Morlu - NBCSports.com
- Terps Host Notre Dame for Whiteout Wednesday - UMTerps.com
- Got Tix? - Press Herald
- Estate Once Owned by Eddie Murphy Asks $12 Million - Wall Street Journal
- Old is New again: The most stunning renovations & restorations in Houston - CultureMap Houston
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Associated Press "Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- Nick Johnson 2012 "About Nick" Accessed July 18, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |