|Kansas House of Representatives District 106|
|High school||Belleville (2003)|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University (2010)|
|Date of birth||05/13/1985|
|Place of birth||Belleville, Kansas|
- Excerpt: "I believe our first priority must be to make sure the economy grows and benefits working families."
- Excerpt: "Education funding is definitely one of my priorities, because education is not an expense, it’s an investment in the future."
- Excerpt: "I believe the first priority of tax reform should be to ease the burden on the middle class and make certain that everyone – even wealthy corporations — pay their fair share."
- Excerpt: "I support initiatives aimed at helping them maintain their independence and live their lives in dignity, and I strongly support the recent increase in the personal needs allowances of Medicaid recipients in adult care homes."
- Excerpt: "I support initiatives to encourage healthy eating and activity and promote preventive care."
Levendofsky ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 106. He was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Sharon Schwartz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 106, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sharon Schwartz Incumbent||65%||6,934|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nick + Levendofsky + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Nick Levendofsky on Facebook
- Nick Levendofsky on Twitter
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |