Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Chris Hall was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Nick Noyes was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hall faced Noyes in the general election. Hall defeated Noyes in the general election, and will keep his seat.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 13, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Chris Hall Incumbent||61.2%||4,766|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nick + Noyes + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Nick Noyes on Facebook
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- The Des Moines Register, "Election2014," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |