Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35|
Brown's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Nicole Brown is a proponent for:
- Free prekindergarten
- Affordable higher education
- Adequate funding for public safety to protect our communities
- Minimum wage increase for big box stores
- Eliminate driver’s responsibility fees
- Protecting our senior’s pensions
- Transportation policy reform"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jeremy Moss defeated Nicole Brown, Darryle Buchanan and Charles Roddis in the Democratic primary. Robert Brim was unopposed in the Republican primary. Moss defeated Brim in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nicole + Brown + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 35
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- votenicolebrown.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |