Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Nevada, District 4|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 4th Congressional District
Innis was defeated by Cresent Hardy
in the Republican primary on June 10, 2014.
- See also: Nevada's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
Innis ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Nevada's 4th District. Innis sought the Republican nomination in the primary on June 10, 2014, but lost to Cresent Hardy.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Innis' reports.
|Niger Innis (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$170,738.16||$(73,158.24)||$97,579.92|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Niger + Innis + Nevada + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Niger Innis News Feed
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press, "Nevada - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Niger Innis Summary Report," accessed April 30, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Niger Innis April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014