For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Nixa School District Bond Measure (February 2012)
This measure was approved
- YES 3,193 (77.03%)
- NO 952 (22.97%)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $9 million in order to pay for new facilities and renovations to current buildings in order to help with over crowding issues at the schools. Money will also be used to upgrade technology throughout the district as well as make upgrades to the football field. Officials noted that the bond will not raise the current property tax rate, just extend the current repayments.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Nixa Reorganized School District No. R-2 of Christian County, Missouri, incur indebtedness and issue its general obligation bonds in the amount of $9,000,000 for the purpose of building additions to and renovating, repairing and improving existing school buildings and facilities and furnishing and equipping the same and acquiring school buses? If this proposition is approved the adjusted debt service levy of the District is estimated to remain unchanged at $1.0666 per one hundred dollars assessed valuation of real and personal property.|
- Christian County Headliner, "Nixa R-2 readying for bond vote," February 1, 2012
- The News-Leader, "Nixa school bond issue deserves 'yes'," January 17, 2012
- Nixa Public Schools, February 7, 2012 No Tax Levy Increase Bond Issue
- Christian County Elections, Current Election Results
- KY3 News, "Crowded classes prompt Nixa School District to ask for new bond issue," January 10, 2012 (dead link)
- Stone County Elections, February Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |