|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 47|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Canon City High School, 1998|
Enslow's professional experience includes working for General Dynamics as a Dockmaster Technician first class since 2004. He served in the United States Coast Guard as a Boatswains' Mate from 1998 to 2003.
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Brian Sear is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Doug Dubitsky, Noah Enslow and Michael P. Meadows will face off in the Republican primary.
Enslow ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 47. Enslow ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Brian Sear (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brian H. Sear||55.6%||6,030|
|Republican||Noah P. Enslow||44.4%||4,815|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Noah + Enslow + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 47
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Noah Enslow on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Connecticut Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Facebook, "About: Noah Enslow for the 47th District," accessed July 23, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |