|Arizona House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Campbell's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As your State Representative, I will do all that I can to find out who is supporting and funding these Drug Rehab Houses and bring to bear all the moral and legal persuasion to implead [sic] and stop the proliferation of Drug Rehab Houses that impact on our quality of life in our Prescott neighborhoods."
- Excerpt: "My proposal is to ensure that the State of Arizona has its own dedicated aviation resources to quickly attack any fire that is reported. This can be accomplished by the purchase of three to six medium fixed wing tankers by the State of Arizona. These aircraft are manufactured in Arizona, creating Arizona jobs. These aircraft, when not needed in Arizona, could be leased out to other States on a temporary basis as needed."
- Excerpt: "I fully support the right of the people to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. I fully support Arizona's law that allows our citizens to openly carry a side arm. And I fully support the right of law abiding citizens to procure a concealed weapon permit after meeting state requirements of a thorough background check and certified training."
- Excerpt: "With 27 years experience on the southern border as a U.S. Customs officer, I know that our borders can be secured if enough resources and political willpower are dedicated to this effort. We absolutely must control and prevent those who would enter our country illegally."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Frank Cuccia was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Noel Campbell and incumbent Karen Fann defeated Linda Gray and Sean Englund in the Republican primary. Campbell and Fan defeated Cuccia in the general election.
|Arizona House of Representatives District 1, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Karen Fann Incumbent||41.4%||46,597|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Karen Fann Incumbent||35.9%||19,350|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Andy Tobin (R)||21,407|
|Karen Fann (R)||14,409|
|Noel Campbell (R)||12,895|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Noel + Campbell + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Noel Campbell on Facebook
- Arizona State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- NoelCampbell.com, "Issues," accessed July 29, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, 2010 primary election results," accessed October 8, 2013