|South Dakota House District 20|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hamiel has worked for the South Dakota Community Foundation and the Philanthropic Foundation. He has also worked as a Reporter/Editor/Publisher. Hamiel is a former President of the South Dakota Board of Education. Hamiel and his wife, Janet, have three children.
Prior to leaving the South Dakota House of Representatives, Hamiel served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, South Dakota House
- Judiciary Committee, South Dakota House
- Retirement Laws Committee, South Dakota House
Hamiel did not seek re-election, although he was eligible to do so under South Dakota's term limits.
In 2008, Hamiel collected $16,811 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Davison County Republicans||$2,164|
|Brian and Melissa Rupert||$1,313|
|South Dakota Republican Party||$948|
|Dr Carey Buhler||$500|
|Pat and Jean Spearman||$500|
- South Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Noel Hamiel
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
Lance Carson (R), Tona Rozum (R)