Norma A. Munoz
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 27|
|March 24, 2014 - January 5, 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Reginald Bolding and Rebecca Rios defeated incumbent Norma A. Munoz, Marcelino Quinonez and Edward Blackwell in the Democratic primary. Myron L. Jackson, Sr. and Jose Tello were unopposed in the Republican primary. Bolding and Rios defeated Jackson and Tello in the general election.
|Arizona House of Representatives District 27, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Myron L. Jackson, Sr.||12.8%||5,261|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on conservative fiscal policy.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on ASBA's legislative priority bills.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on animals and animal protection.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on secular policy.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on "anti-environmental" and "anti-democracy" bills.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Norma + Munoz + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona House of Representatives District 27
- Arizona State Legislature
- Profile from Open States
- Norma Munoz on Facebook
- Norma Munoz on LinkedIn
- Norma Munoz on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- azcentral.com, "Norma Munoz appointed new Arizona representative," March 24, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed July 1, 2014